Subterranean Press has been with Worldbuilders from the very beginning. They were the first publisher to donate books to our cause, and because of that, they’ll always hold a special place in our hearts.
This year they’ve outdone themselves by donating hundreds of gorgeous, high quality books by amazing authors. Many of them are signed or limited editions. All of them are beautiful books.
Check them out.
- 20 Numbered, limited-edition copies of Best Served Cold. Signed by Joe Abercrombie.
“The battles are vivid and visceral, the action brutal, the pace headlong, and Abercrombie piles the betrayals, reversals, and plot twists one atop another to keep us guessing how it will all come out. This is his best book yet.” — George R.R. Martin
- 20 signed copies of The Providence Rider by Robert McCammon.
- 20 copies of The Dragon Griaule by Lucius Shepard.
- 20 Hardcover copies of Stephen King Goes to the Movies by Stephen King.
Includes an introduction, his brief personal commentary, and behind-the-scenes insights by Stephen. What’s more, this hardcover edition includes full-color movie poster illustrations—one for each story—by Vincent Chong.
- 60 copies of Clementine by Cherie Priest.
- 55 copies of Ad Eternum by Elizabeth Bear
- 20 signed, numbered copies of Dying of the Light by George R. R. Martin.
- 20 copies of Damnation for Beginners by Alan Campbell.
- 20 copies of When Will You Rise by Mira Grant.
“The end of the world has to start somewhere. In the summer of 2014, two scientific breakthroughs–one, a cure for cancer, the other, a cure for the common cold–seemed certain to change the future of mankind forever. What no one could have guessed was that these miraculous advancements would change humanity’s future by nearly bringing it to an end.”
- 20 copies of Baba Yaga’s Daughter and Other Tales of the Old Races. Edited by C. E. Murphy
- 2 limited-edition copies of A Dance with Dragons. Signed by George R. R. Martin, illustrated and signed by Marc Fishman.
There were only about 500 copies of these signed, limited edition books printed, and they’re now sold out. But you can win a copy by donating to worldbuilders, because we’re just that cool.
“What’s A Song of Ice and Fire? It’s the only fantasy series I’d put on a level with J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. . . It’s a fantasy series for hip, smart people, even those who don’t read fantasy.”—Chicago Tribune
- One complete set of Subterranean Press donations.
We’re trying something a little experimental this year, and will be grouping some of our books into bigger prizes. That means one lucky donor win all 11 books from Subterranean Press as a prize in the lottery.
- Auction. One complete set of Subterranean Press donations.
In addition to giving away one of each book as a prize, we’re going to auction off a full set of these books set of them to the highest bidder. That includes one of the signed, limited edition copies of A Dance With Dragons. So if you don’t want to trust your luck with the lottery, you can go bid on the full set right now.
* * *
Remember, for every 10 dollars you donate on our Team Page, you get a chance to win these books and many, many more.
If you’d like to see all the auctions Worldbuilders is currently running, you can find them over here.
Or, if you want to see the other items that have been donated to Worldbuilders, or learn more about the fundraiser itself, you can head over to the main page here.